Sunday, April 15, 2007
maybe taking the tagboard off wasn't that good an idea afterall.
cos people turn to the class blog instead.

and its hell irritating, seriously.
i mean, do you really have to turn to my CLASS blog just to convey your ideas and thoughts about how foolish and ignorant i am?

i dont wanna repeat this again.
but i REALLY dont give a damn about what so-called advice you have for me, what you think of me and of him.
so just shut the hell up.

and if you're thinking of going back to the class blog to reply to this very entry, why not you just spam my inbox with tons of hate/advisory mails.
(though they''ll probably surely end up in the junk mail)
spare my class from all this nonsense please.


THANK YOU VERY MUCH
and so she said at 11:18 PM  


CLAIREEE
loves her daily dose of girlfriends and dark chocolates.
succumbs to surprises.
currently the miss little happy.
archives
links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER